Wichita Septic Tank Services
A high-functioning septic tank is a crucial part of any septic system. Designed to receive and treat raw waste, septic tanks separate and contain solid waste, while allowing wastewater to disperse for further treatment. When a septic tank is installed thoughtfully and cleaned and maintained regularly, your tank will run efficiently and create a better overall septic system.
At Sunflower Services, our licensed professionals have the know-how to tackle all your septic tank needs, from installation to regular maintenance and repairs. Give us a call today at (316) 218-9938 for a free estimate.
How to Maintain a Septic Tank
If your septic tank is malfunctioning or failing, it could have dire consequences for your immediate environment and your health. One of the most common factors that leads to septic tank malfunctions is not pumping your tank often enough.
How often you empty your septic tank depends on the size of your household, but we recommend every one to three years. Adhering to this regular emptying schedule will save you time, money, and headaches in the long run—the last thing anyone wants is to wake up and find they have a serious waste disposal issue.
If you’re unsure where to start with your septic tank maintenance, give Sunflower Services a call for a free service estimate and consultation. We employ licensed septic installers who will walk you through the process step-by-step.
6 Signs You Need to Service Your Septic Tank
- Foul odor: This will resemble a rotten egg or sulfuric smell emanating from your pipes, with the smell getting worse outside where your septic tank is located.
- Slow drainage: Slow drainage in your kitchen or bathroom could point to a plumbing issue, but might also diagnose a potential septic tank problem.
- Pooling water: If your septic tank has reached capacity, the solid waste can clog the drain field, causing pools of water to form above ground.
- Sewage backup: A sure-fire sign your septic tank has reached capacity.
- Gurgling pipes: Hearing gurgling noises after you flush your toilet or run the water can be an indicator that your septic tank is full and in need of pumping.
- Disproportionately lush lawn: While this might not seem like a problem, if grass around your septic tank is growing greener or faster than the surrounding areas, it can be a sign that your tank is leaching fluid.
If you are experiencing one or more of these warning signs, it is time for servicing. Our team of highly-trained professionals is well-versed in all areas of septic servicing; which means we can provide comprehensive inspections, diagnose issues, restore and repair tanks, handle regular maintenance, and even install septic tanks that work best for your home’s specific needs.
For Septic Tank Maintenance, Repair, and Installation, Make Sure to Call Sunflower Services
At Sunflower Services, we understand that when septic issues occur you need someone fast—who gets the job done right the first time while walking you through every step with ease. That’s why our family-owned and locally operated business gladly goes above and beyond for our customers. For residents in Wichita and the surrounding areas, there is no one better. When you need waste disposal and septic services with a smile, call our team of licensed and friendly professionals.
Request your free estimate today by calling (316) 218-9938 or visiting us online here.
Licensed & Insured
Our experienced team includes master & journeyman plumbers, an electrician, licensed septic installers, and a master drain layer all properly licensed & ready to serve you.
Family Owned & Operated
We are run by 5th generation El Dorado residents who are invested in our community, business, and the integral parts of our day-to-day operations.
Above & Beyond
Our employees are encouraged to consistently go above & each month they nominate one employee for our "A&B Award."
We stand behind every service, and guarantee that you'll be 100% satisfied with our work every time.