Wichita Water Heater Repair & Installation
Trusted Professionals Ready to Help Clients in Sedgwick & Butler Counties
Water heaters typically have a long enough lifespan that homeowners don’t think about them until there is a problem. Like every machine, water heaters need maintenance and will eventually need to be repaired or replaced. When it comes time to work with a plumbing company for water heater services in Wichita, turn to the trusted professionals at Sunflower Services. With expert, licensed technicians, we are well-equipped to handle all your water heater needs. Don’t let the stress of water heater problems affect your mood – let our team find the solution you need.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Inconsistent heat - If you're ever getting cold water shocks during your warm shower, then give our Wichita water heater repair pros a call. This isn't normal and it's happening because there's a crack in the dip tube that's responsible for bringing cold water into your water heater.
2. Loud noises - We're not talking about any noise, a little bit of noise is completely natural. But if you're hearing loud banging or cracking noises coming from your water heater then there's been enough mineral build-up to demand a thorough cleaning of the unit.
3. Leaks from the unit - If there is extraneous water around your water heater, that means there is a leak in either the main tank or one of the water lines. While these leaks might seem negligible, it's a sign of worse to come so get your unit checked out.
4. Reddish-brown water - If both your hot and cold water has this discoloration, then you should consider getting new pipes. But if only your hot water has the rusty color then you should call your Wichita water heater repair experts. Ask our specialist how to check on your anode rod as water heaters do have these rods to combat rust accumulation.
We Work On All Types of Water Heaters
An inefficient or broken water heater is a major inconvenience that can be readily solved with our help. When your hot water heater is not operating as you expect it to, Sunflower Services can promptly send out a plumber to assess the situation, provide a free estimate, and get right to work.
We can provide service for:
- Conventional water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
There are many reasons that your hot water heater may not be working as it should. Only an experienced plumber can understand how all the parts work together and how they each may affect what is happening with your specific unit. We receive calls from homeowners for leaks, lack of hot water, noise, and even increased monthly energy expenses. Our solutions are aimed at preventing these problems from returning.
Putting You First
At Sunflower Services, we believe in putting the customer first. What you need is never lost on us as we consider every possible solution to bring your water heater back to prime efficiency. Our Wichita water heater repair technicians are in the business of building a lifelong relationship with our customers and their homes across Sedgwick and Butler Counties. Whether you need someone to handle a minor repair or want to explore your options for a replacement, we can tackle the job.
Learn why customers choose to work with our family-owned and locally-operated business by reaching out to (316) 218-9938.
Licensed & Insured
Our experienced team includes master & journeyman plumbers, an electrician, licensed septic installers, and a master drain layer all properly licensed & ready to serve you.
Family Owned & Operated
We are run by 5th generation El Dorado residents who are invested in our community, business, and the integral parts of our day-to-day operations.
Above & Beyond
Our employees are encouraged to consistently go above & each month they nominate one employee for our "A&B Award."
We stand behind every service, and guarantee that you'll be 100% satisfied with our work every time.