Wichita Sewer Repair
Serving Sedgwick & Butler Counties
While your water lines are primarily responsible for bringing clean, fresh water into your home, sewer lines move wastewater from your home to a safe place. Like every part of your plumbing system, issues can arise due to clogs, leaks, and even tree roots. If you notice problems with your lines or sewer system, such as drains backing up, call a trusted technician right away. The Wichita sewer technicians at Sunflower Services can ensure that pipes in homes across Sedgwick and Butler Counties are working as they should.
Signs You Might Need Sewer Repair
What causes a sewer line to need repair or replacement? With our years of experience in the industry, we have been to homes with poor quality piping materials, improperly laid out within the home and ground, and neglected over time. Our Wichita plumbers fully understand the importance of sewer lines and can propose a solution to any problem. We strive for your complete satisfaction and as such, leave no stone unturned to provide a reliable fix.
Homes That Need Sewer Repair Often Experience:
- Decreased water in the toilets - Also watch out for inconsistent water levels. For example, if one day your toilet water is high and the next day it's too low then you should call in our Wichita sewer repair experts.
- Cracks in the foundation - Cracks in your foundation could be a sign that you have a slab leak and need a plumbers attention immediately. These kinds of problems get worse over time so save yourself the hassle and act swiftly.
- Gurgling noises - If there's a gurgle coming from your toilet while you're using the dishwasher, then air isn't ventilating in your plumbing system and your sewer could be too blame. This is one of the earliest signs of the need a repairs so call in our Wichita sewer repair pros before something bursts.
- Rising water bills - If your sewer line is cracked and your losing water then you'll need more water than your actually using. While your consumption of water won't change, you will have to pay a little bit more every month to your water company because your sewer line needs repair.
- Slow draining sinks - If you have just one drain that isn't draining properly, then you just need a simple drain cleaning. But if you have multiple slow drains then you most likely need a thorough sewer line cleaning.
- Unpleasant odors - Your nose is usually one of the first ways to tell that you need sewer repair. If you're noticing these foul odors in your basement or yard then call in our Wichita sewer repair specialists.
- Water pooling in the yard - If it seems like water is literally coming up from underground, then it probably is your sewer line that has burst. Look out for an abundance of insects or furry critters that might be attracted to your sewer water.
We Have the Skill & Experience to Get the Job Done Right
Only a professional should address any issues with your sewer line. Sewer problems not only affect your property but your health as well. Homes with broken sewer lines decrease in value and homeowners must shell out even more money for a job done right. At Sunflower Services, our Wichita sewer repair plumbers have the skill and experience to provide complete sewer services to properties in the area
Licensed & Insured
Our experienced team includes master & journeyman plumbers, an electrician, licensed septic installers, and a master drain layer all properly licensed & ready to serve you.
Family Owned & Operated
We are run by 5th generation El Dorado residents who are invested in our community, business, and the integral parts of our day-to-day operations.
Our Advantage Program members enjoy peace of mind, exclusive discounts, and complimentary annual plumbing inspections.
We stand behind every service, and guarantee that you'll be 100% satisfied with our work every time.