Wichita Plumbing Service
Family-Owned Company Serving Sedgwick & Butler Counties
No one is ready for a plumbing problem to spring up in their home. When you need plumbing services in Wichita, turn to Sunflower Services. Our well-trained technicians provide exceptional service with a smile. It is truly our privilege to go to work on your behalf. We believe that your time is valuable, which is why we have a reputation for getting to you faster than other plumbing companies in the area.
Our Wichita plumber experts stand out because:
- We provide multiple options for customers based on needs and budget
- Customer service is one of our greatest strengths
- We are available Monday-Saturday to handle all your plumbing needs
- Our team consists of licensed master and journeyman professionals
- We are family-owned and locally-operated, bringing a personal touch to the job
As an added benefit, we offer free, in-person estimates. Call (316) 218-9938 to schedule an appointment.
Plumbing Services in Wichita We Offer
Even a minor plumbing problem can throw off your entire day. It can leave parts of your home unusable and act as a main point of frustration. Our team understands exactly how you may be feeling and goes above and beyond to make working with Sunflower Services an enjoyable experience.
Reach out if you need any of the following:
- Drain services
- Fixture services
- Gas lines
- New construction
- Septic services
- Sewer services
- Waste disposal systems
- Water heaters
- Water lines
- Water softeners
No matter what you need, we have an experienced team that is well-equipped to get the job done. We thoroughly train every member of our team on the latest in plumbing technology to ensure that you are a customer for life.
5 Signs You Could Use Our Wichita Plumbing Service Team
1. Slow draining - If your sink water won't go down or you're standing in a bathtub full water while taking a shower, call in one of our Wichita plumber pros. If you're using the wrong equipment you can severely damage your pipes.
2. Your toilet won't stop making noise - One easy fix is hooking up an unhooked chain. It could also be that your chain is too long and getting in the way of your flapper's seal. If neither of these problems is happening your best move is calling in our Wichita plumbing service experts because there are so many different issues it could be.
3. Not enough water pressure - First and foremost, do not try to unclog your faucet by sticking anything up the exposed end as you could damage your appliance. If you can safely remove the faucet or shower head and observe the connecting piece for any gunk then do so. But you might be best off calling one of our Wichita plumber technicians if that's not possible.
4. Drip...Drip...Drip... -If your shower head or faucet won't stop dripping then the constant noise should be enough to get it fixed. But once you realize it could be costing you money, then don't hesitate to get out Wichita plumbing service champions to your door in no time.
5. Backflow - This one is the most obvious of signs that you could use our Wichita plumbing service squad. If sewer water is coming out of your drains and into your home, then call our Wichita plumber specialists until a mild problem becomes a serious one.
Trusted Care from a High-Quality Team
As members of the community, we are proud to offer the quality of work that Sedgwick and Butler Counties deserve. When you need plumbing services in Wichita and call Sunflower Services, you can be assured that you are receiving top-rate plumbing services from a highly-rated team. If you have any questions about what we offer and how we can help, please reach out to our Wichita plumber professionals today.
Licensed & Insured
Our experienced team includes master & journeyman plumbers, an electrician, licensed septic installers, and a master drain layer all properly licensed & ready to serve you.
Family Owned & Operated
We are run by 5th generation El Dorado residents who are invested in our community, business, and the integral parts of our day-to-day operations.
Our Advantage Program members enjoy peace of mind, exclusive discounts, and complimentary annual plumbing inspections.
We stand behind every service, and guarantee that you'll be 100% satisfied with our work every time.